Become a Holly Lake Volunteer Firefighter
We need 20 who will...
- Answer the call
- Complete the training
- Run to a neighbor’s rescue
- Show courage in danger
Firefighting, support, and administrative opportunities are available now.
HLVFD Volunteer Requirements
- Be between the age of 20 and 70 years
- Be physically and mentally fit to meet the demands of the department
- Have a valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Cannot have a felony
- Able to meet time commitments
- Attend meetings 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30pm and training on the last Saturday of the month
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter with the Holly Lake Volunteer Fire Department:
Come to a meeting on the first or third Tuesday to meet the firefighters and receive an application or download and bring the completed application below to a meeting.
Application for HLVFD Membership